An Orange County based digital designer with an unrelenting desire to create.
It all started at the local skate park. Growing up riding BMX with my brother provided me the ultimate outlet for self-expression, and created a lifelong addiction to finding new and creative ways to approach a situation.
- Strengthened the company’s digital presence by designing and constructing microsites for product launches.
- Helped to direct photo/video shoots.
- Established timelines to ensure that assets were created and gathered from contributing departments.
- Brought the creation of motion graphics in-house.
Jun 2013-May 2014
- Collaborated with the design team to come up with compelling digital and print solutions.
- Worked with non-profit organizations to create semi-annual publications and annual reports.
- Created brand identities for various new businesses.
- Worked with print vendors during the production phase to ensure that standards were met.
B.F.A. in Visual Communication / May 2014
Associate in the Arts / May 2011
Adobe Creative Suite
MS Office Suite
Motion Graphics/After Effects
Photography & Photo Retouching